(1) The information contained in this website should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.
(2) This Web site may be deemed to constitute Attorney Advertising. Any prior results described on this website do not guarantee a similar outcome.
(3) The Law Offices of Karen J. Bernstein, LLC expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or actions not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website. The content of this website is included for informational purposes only, and may not reflect current legal developments. Clients or others should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this website without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advised.
(4) The viewing of this website, in part or in whole, and/or communication with the Law Offices of Karen J. Bernstein, LLC via internet, e-mail or otherwise through the website, does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the Law Offices of Karen J. Bernstein, LLC and any recipient or sender.
(5) The Law Offices of Karen J. Bernstein, LLC is not responsible for any third party content that may be accessed through this website.
(6) Because of the highly sensitive nature of the information provided to us, the Law Offices of Karen J. Bernstein, LLC will never share your confidential personal information with anyone except as discussed herein.
(7) We use the information collected from you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law, court order or as required by other governmental or legal entities.
(8) Should you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, Please contact The Law Offices of Karen J. Bernstein, LLC for more information